Part-Time/Casual Medical Receptionist
GPs on Curzon
Toowoomba, Toowoomba & Darling Downs QLD
Medical Administration (Healthcare & Medical)
$24 – $30 per hour
Experienced medical receptionist is required for this well-known medical practice in Toowoomba. This is a Part-Time or Casual position.
The centre is beautifully designed with the latest technology and owned by three well-known local GPs. There are thirteen part-time doctors in total.
This position would suit someone who likes to be busy and is good at multitasking. The position is desirable for applicants who have at least 2 + years in general practice, and who have previous leadership, management and problem-solving experience. We are willing to train the right person for this position. The centre is open 6 days per week.
Skills and experience required:
- 2 + years general medical practice experience, but not necessary for the right applicant
- Strong leadership, management and problem-solving qualities
- Medical software experience – Best Practice desirable
- Resume demonstrating stable work history including general practice experience
- Proven ability to work in a large team with a diverse range of staff
- Be driven and willing to take the initiative in an often pressured environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Contribution to the management of the team
- Must be able to multi skill
- Knowledge of RACGP accreditation standards (or willing to learn)
- Knowledge of triage
- Ability to comfort patients and anticipate their anxieties or questions
- Must be friendly and want to work in a team environment
- Proactive and “can do” attitude
- Microsoft Word, Excel etc
- Managing doctors’ appointment books and foreseeable problems
- CPR certification
In reply, please state:
- Flexibility with days and hours. Core practice hours are between 8 am and 5 pm. Overtime may be required.
- Please send Cover Letter with CV.
Due to the large number of applicants expected, we can only reply to those who fit the selection criteria. We thank you in advance for considering a job at our medical centre