We are currently seeking a friendly, experienced and highly motivated practice nurse to join our wonderful team of doctors, nurses and other health professionals here in Toowoomba.
If you are looking to join a friendly and professional team in a private practice who all work together to provide quality patient care, then keep on reading, because we may just have the role that you are looking for.
Practice Nurses desirable requirements:
• APRHA Registered Nurse qualification
• MUST HAVE 6-18 months Practice Nurse experience in General Practice
• Medical software – Best Practice
• Must be able to multi-task and be very organised
• Experience with CDM, Health assessments, immunisations and minor surgery
• Ability to monitor and order medical supplies
• Accreditation experience with RACGP
• An interest in health promotion and working with PENCAT
• A self -starter
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• CPR certification
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Skills to mentor medical receptionists with triage
• Recalls and reminders using Hot Docs
• Managing treatment room appointment book and ability to foresee problems
• If you are a RN, ability to supervise EENs if required
What we offer
• Happy and supportive work environment
• Great patients and staff to work with
• Development of long term relationships with patients i.e. a wholistic approach supported by GP’s
• No night shifts, evenings or public holidays
• Flexible arrangements with hours considered
How do I apply?
Resumes and covering letter to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large amount of applications expected, we will be unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Thank you in advance for considering this position.